This masterclass is designed to train and equip emerging and seasoned business coaches with the knowledge and tools needed to successfully manage a lucrative coaching practice. Payment includes UNLIMITED access to all training content.
This course covers:
1. KINGDOM VISION: Empower your client to be a Kingdom Visionary, leveraging vision as a competitive advantage. Learn how to receive, plan, and manage a Kingdom Vision.
2. STRATEGIC PLANNING: The strategic plan defines your client's vision, mission, and goals and serves as the foundation of the coaching relationship.
3. COMMUNICATION & ENGAGEMENT: Help your clients implement and manage web and social media platforms to maximize their brand and become successful communicators of their vision to the public.
4. VISION LAUNCH: From planning and registration to marketing and program development, learn the administrative expertise needed to help make your client's conference, workshop, or program launch a resounding success.
5. THE BUSINESS OF COACHING: Learn a step-by-step approach to managing coaching sessions, securing payments, and tracking client progress. Hear real-life case studies and strategies applied on real clients.
- Vision Essentials™ Strategic Planning System Workbook
- Vision Essentials™ Strategic Planning System: PART 1
- Vision Essentials™ Strategic Planning System: PART 2
- Vision Essentials™ Strategic Planning System: PART 3
- Wrap-Up Session
Geralda Larkins is an award-winning Speaker, Coach, Author and Visionary Strategist to entrepreneurs, ministers, and business professionals worldwide. For over 17 years, Geralda has amassed a sizable portfolio of successful businesses, ministries, and social programs that have launched or expanded under her leadership. As the Senior Pastor of Impart Kingdom Ministries, Geralda designs and overseees professional development programs for disciples on a mission to fulfill the Great Commission, including the Strategic Society membership group, Legacy Vision Incubator Co-Working Space, and LegacyGlobal.TV broadcast network. Named one of Legacy Magazine’s “40 under 40 Black Leaders of Today and Tomorrow”, Geralda manages people and programs in the Spirit of excellence and effectively executes strategic plans to yield game-changing results.